Thursday, May 21, 2009

Our Little Gymnast


Emily with her gold medal and gymnastic shirt

Emily with her medal and gatorade

Emily and Grammy

Emily

Emily with Aunt Pamela and Oliver

Emily, Daddy and Mommy

Emily got her gold medal

Emily after the balance beam

Emily with her class

Emily on the beam

Emily takes a gymnastics class over at the Lehi Legacy Center. She loves it!! She started taking the classes this last Febuary and it is exciting to see her enjoy something so much. She loved all of the attention she got at this program. Right after the program she said "Mom can you believe I got a gold medal"? I responded with "I am so amazed I have not ever gotten one nor do I know anyone that has". She has been wearing the gold medal she recieved that night ever since. I love it!! Emily we are so proud of you! You have grown alot these past few months. In a way it makes me sad but it is also fun to see you learn and do so many things. You are our little Princess. We love you so much!!


3 comments:

Pamela Royal said...

So cute! I am so glad your pictures turned out better than mine; most of mine were dark. I think it might be time for a new camera. Too bad Oliver is squirmining away in the pic with us. I am so glad we were able to be there!

cabeandmelplus3 said...

Oh so cute! That is why she has the gold medal! And seriously I love that she wears it aroind all the time! too cute!!

chelon:) said...

i love the legacy centers gymnastics program. they do such a great job with the kids. i can't believe how big your girls are getting. sooo soooo cute!