Here are some pictures of Madi for Red Ribbon week where they pledge to say NO to drugs. First they were supposed to wear a team shirt so Travis went and bought Madi a BYU hoodie that she loves and wants to wear every day. Then it was crazy hair and Pajama day. She is loving showing her school spirit. She wears her bracelet everyday so she can get a prize at the end of the week. I am loving to see how much joy being a big school girl is bringing her she loves it!!
4 comments:
What have you done with my little niece and who is this big girl you have replaced her with? I can't believe how much Madi has changed in just the 5 months since May that I have seen her. Thanks for posting these pictures. I loved seeing them and reading about what is going on with your family.
super cute! my kids loved those days too :) she is getting so big!
How fun! We never did PJ and Crazy Hair day at my school. We only had different color to wear each day (boring). And good choice on the BYU sweatshirt. I hope she gets a great prize tomorrow. She has earned it. Or maybe they will just give her another set of beads!
That is so fun! Boyce's is this week and he can't decide what team shirt to wear! I am so glad Madi chose BYU :0) or I don't know if we could be friends any more! HA HA. Love it!
Post a Comment