Thursday, October 9, 2008

Tomorrow is the big day!! We find out if we are having a girl or a boy.

Travis and I have three girls and one baby on the way. We are very excited to see what we are having but we are just praying for a healthy baby. I will let you know tomorrow.

5 comments:

Jenn said...

YEAH you posted! I love your profile picture. Now that you have started there is no turning back. Welcome to the blogging world. OH AND I hope I don't have to find out what you are having through this blog.

chelon:) said...

congrats!! i didn't even know you were prego...good luck! i wish you the best of health. enjoy tomorrow!

i agree with jenn--once you start blogging, you will never stop!! i love keeping in touch with friends this way. i look forward to hearing more about your family!

Pamela Royal said...

How is it that I find out you posted on your blog by seeing your picture on your profile?!? Just kidding. I love your profile picture and I am so happy to have a really big copy of it in my living room. I can't wait to see if I will have another niece or a nephew. I'll talk to you tomorrow.

cabeandmelplus3 said...

Finally!!!! Not just a blog name anymore! I'm so excited! YOu Better call me!!!!

Traci said...

I am so excited to find out what you are having. Hopefully everything is great. Can't wait! Miss you!